Free Starter Pack!

Apply for your visa TODAY and receive a FREE starter pack worth $69.00 including:
  • UK Bank Account
  • UK national insurance number
  • Free money transfer
  • UK Mobile Phone SIM card
Fill in the form below to qualify

Within 1 month
Within next 3 months
Within a year

Or call us to discuss your plans

 AUS: 1300 155 160      NZ: 0800 504 464
* No strings attached
** Required

Tier 5

The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme for the UK (YMS) can be issued to Australian and New Zealand Citizens aged between 18 – 30 years old, inclusive.



The UK Ancestral Visa can be issued to Australian or New Zealand Citizens aged 17 years and above who have a grandparent that was born in the UK.


Starter Pack

At The Visa Company, we’re about making your life easier. And having helped over 50,000 Aussies and Kiwis make the move, we’ve become pretty good at it.

Why Choose The Visa Company

      • We offer a NO VISA NO FEE policy
      • We guarantee your visa FIRST go
      • We won’t be beaten on price
      • We’ve been doing this for 10 years
      • Offices in both Sydney and London

What Our Client’s Say

As a control freak it was great knowing that everything I needed was done before I left!
Lucy, Sydney
The Visa Company had assisted me in so many ways and relieved the stress of moving to the other side of the world.
Andrew, Melbourne
Thank you for taking the worry out of the visa process. It was nice knowing I had an expert making sure everything was right.
Sally, Brisbane
With 3 1/2 weeks until I leave NZ, the whole process of getting set up has been a big stress relief off my shoulders thanks to The Visa Company!
Jenny, New Zealand
I’m glad I used The Visa Company. I arrived in London with a place to stay and a job bringing in the £££’s
Natalie, Sydney
Thanks for all your help, its been greatly appreciated. The Visa Company provides a great service!
Steve, New Zealand
A big Thank you for all the help! The Visa Company has assisted me in so many ways and has relieved the stress.
Paul, Byron Bay
Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your help! You guys were so helpful I’m telling all my friends to go through The Visa Company.
Lynsey, Sydney

Selection of Our Other Visa’s

There are a number of UK visas available for Australians and New Zealanders, wishing to live and work in the UK and we can help you with them all. Our experienced staff in Australia and the UK is constantly monitoring the changes and liaising with the UK Home Office Border Agency so can provide you with up to date advice and help you apply and receive the visa that best serves your needs.

In addition to the Tier 5 and Ancestry Visas above please find information on our current most popular visas.

The UK Tier 2 visa replaced the old UK work permit scheme in 2008. Tier 2 is designed for applicants with a UK employer who want to sponsor them in a skilled occupation. Like the Tier 1 visa the application is points-based. In order to apply for the Tier 2, you must already have an offer of employment and your employer must have obtained a sponsorship license from the UK Border Agency. To be eligible for this visa you must have…

  • An offer of skilled employment from a licensed sponsoring employer within the UK.
  • Qualifications and experience relating to the role on offer.
  • Prove that you are qualified for the role on offer. Your employer must be able to demonstrate that the role cannot be filled by a suitably qualified or experienced resident worker.



The correct terminology for full or permanent residency in the UK is Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). ILR allows you to remain in the UK for an indefinite period; on condition you intend to remain present and settled there. If you leave the country for a continuous period of 2 years or more, it is usually deemed by the authorities that you are no longer present and settled, and you may have your ILR revoked.

  • You can apply for ILR following 5 continuous years on the one type of visa such as Ancestry, Tier 1 or Tier 2.
  • You can also qualify for ILR following 2 years on a settlement visa such as married/unmarried partner of British citizens or permanent residents.
  • ILR can only be applied for whilst you are present in the UK and you must remain in the UK while the application is under consideration.



You may apply for this visa if you are in a long-term relationship with a British citizen or a person who has settlement status in the UK. The visa allows you to work freely in the UK. In order to apply for it you must be able to support yourselves, and your dependants if you have any, without recourse to public funds and intend to live with your partner permanently. You and your partner must be able to provide.

  • Evidence that you have been living together in a relationship akin to a marriage for 2 years or more.
  • The relationship may be a heterosexual or a same-sex relationship.



You may apply for this visa if you are married to a British citizen, or person who has settlement status in the UK (i.e. a person who holds indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or right of abode. The visa, which is initially issued for a 2-year probationary period, allows you to work without restriction and to exit and re-enter the UK multiple times. At the end of the probationary period, you must submit evidence to the Home Office that you have been living together for that time, after which you may be eligible to apply for ILR yourself. In order to apply for this visa you and your spouse must:

  • Be lawfully married to one another.
  • Intend to live together permanently as man and wife.
  • Be able to support yourselves and your dependant children should you have any.